DANE FAIRCHILD
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 9:28:08 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dane fairchild"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it does not take long before places himself in the most dangerous of situations, but he has come to learn that he learns best when being thrown right in. what better way to acclimate to hoenn than by exploring AREA ZERO?[break][break]

joining a group of volunteers, he mingles with the crowd, idly chatting away before catching a glimpse of someone familiar.[break][break]

they are the entire reason why he signed up for this group in particular.[break][break]

like a sharpdo cutting through the water, he parts from the rest of the volunteers to approach the ranger. he taps her on the back of her shoulder.[break][break]

"anna?"[break][break]

yDscC9zs[break]
TOTAL: 34[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".fairchild"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".dane"] --accent: #716075 } .dane b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .dane { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .dane i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .dane .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .dane .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .dane .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dane .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dane .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .dane .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .dane .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 3:44:25 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
someone taps her on the shoulder. she turns, expecting to field a question made by one of the other volunteers, but her neutral expression quickly colors into a look of surprise as she realizes who it is. [break][break] .[break][break]"oh my god," she exclaims, loud enough to turn the heads of nearby loiterers. "dane?"[break][break]she springs at him to envelope him in a hug. as she pulls back to arm's length, she stares up at him in disbelief. "what are you doing here?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
aJJl99Ar

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
A FLICKER IN THE DARK AGAIN
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 9:31:42 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

in the sea of depression and conflict, it's important to hold on to moments of joy and happiness. he does exactly that as he returns the embrace, holding her until she eventually pulls back.[break][break]

"what do you mean? i always try and visit you when i'm on holiday."[break][break]

his smile betrays him, so he chuckles.[break][break]

"i moved here—or, i'm moving here, rather—to hoenn."[break][break]

qnvMy3YO[break]
TOTAL: 103[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".dane"] --accent: #716075 } .dane b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .dane { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .dane i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .dane .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .dane .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .dane .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dane .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dane .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dane .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .dane .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .dane .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 7:17:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
for a moment, annalise's eyes light up at 's news, deep blue elation shining in her eyes as she blinks up at him. she thinks about how nice it will be to have more family around, to be able to hang out for fun without most of their time dedicated to catching up with each other.[break][break]and then the sunshine dims as it dawns on her: he's moving to hoenn. the commitment to living in this region is too high for her to be responsibly happy. [break][break]"why?"[break][break]she hesitates, fingers loosening on his arms as she lets go of him. [break][break]"haven't ... haven't you heard all the news coming out of hoenn? you should move further away, if anything."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
1bdn80B0

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 16:13:46 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he hesitates as well, unsure how to respond to 's question despite it being a very simple one.[break][break]

"i don't think i have a good answer for that. i guess i just felt like moving here."[break][break]

his shoulder shrugs.[break][break]

"mom and pop are fine back home. they never really needed me around, anyway. plus, you're here, and you need more family around you."[break][break]

kMWjFSmH[break]
TOTAL: 243[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 5:49:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise does need . [break][break]some part of her knows this deep down. she has put a torch to too many of her relationships, has tugged the ground out from underneath her and put herself in a freefall towards rock bottom. but the selfish desire to have him here in hoenn is a frail thing, easily tramped down by her concern for him. [break][break]he can't stay here. [break][break]"i — yeah, i do but — "[break][break] her mouth opens and closes uselessly around the unspoken. they fell from the same stubborn tree; there's nothing she can tell him to make him change his mind.[break][break]"things are really bad here, dane. like mess you up forever bad. i don't think you know what you're getting into."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]nDu25rZI
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 16:49:35 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"guess i'll find out soon enough."[break][break]

they both know there's no use arguing about it. when they set their minds to it, they prove incredibly difficult to persuade otherwise. frustrating, even. so, it's easier to just accept things, and he's glad does so.[break][break]

"besides, i got you here to keep me safe," he nudges her shoulder before turning to the look at the rest of the volunteers, "we should probably get going."[break][break]

DkeC8FK5[break]
TOTAL: 354[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 22:45:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i guess so," she repeats half-heartedly, mired by guilt even as playfully nudges her shoulder. how can i protect you? she wonders, gaze traveling toward the group of volunteers beginning down the path. i can't even protect myself.[break][break]"yeah, let's go."[break][break]she starts to move, following the meandering crowd. [break][break]"have you found an apartment yet?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
pDDopQB3

close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 3:58:06 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

only one night has passed since he'd arrived in hoenn. he quickly found a place in lilycove—the palmer hotel—though that's temporary. he imagines he'll be moving around a lot due to work but a signed lease would bring with it some form of stability, no matter how false.[break][break]

"not yet, but i found a few places in mauville."[break][break]

he says, following the meandering crowd.[break][break]

"i was hoping you could look at them with me."[break][break]

jAg|76YL[break]
TOTAL: 388[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 2:58:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"oh really?" [break][break] is moving to mauville. her voice warms at the revelation, pushing away the guilt and uncertainty that had clouded her mind a moment before. she thinks, optimistically, that this way she can keep him safe and out of the way of the worst of hoenn if he insists on staying. [break][break]"yeah, sure, i'd love to. i'll make sure you get a good deal on rent."[break][break]she smiles. [break][break]"you can get in anywhere if you have mauville's ranger captain as a guarantor."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
IkR6jnGQ

close tab

played by

noodles

dane
he/him
twenty-four
january 1st
mahogany, johto
bisexual
groundskeeper
grunt
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dane
DANE FAIRCHILD
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 4:07:56 GMT
DANE FAIRCHILD Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

but she can't keep him safe; safety will never be a guarantee for those who live in hoenn; the thought, if she ever makes it known, would be appreciated, however. for now, all they can do is live in the moment and leave their guilt in the unsaid.[break][break]

"you better."[break][break]

he smiles, feeling glad to be by her side.[break][break]

QIGU6Yei[break]
TOTAL: 388[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
henderson day
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 20:51:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven